At AAE we are kind leaders who value diversity in our community and strive to learn and respect other peoples’ points of view.
Students Bill of Rights
- Not everyone needs to do the same work at the same time.
- Students will learn as much from each other as they will from the teacher.
- Students must take responsibility for their own learning.
- There are many paths to an answer.
- Often, there are many right answers.
- Mistakes can be valuable learning experiences.
- If it is easy, you are probably not learning very much.
At the Academy of Academic Excellence, learning is more than what we do — it is who we are. AAE is redefining learning by rejecting the one-size-fits-all approach to learning solutions. Our children are taught at the appropriate level of difficulty orally, visually, and kinesthetically. Each child is unique and so is their learning experience. Our teaching strategies do not seek surface-level memorization but instead invoke critical thinking, analysis, and application skills.SCHEDULE A VISIT THE CAMPUS